Obtaining an international Health Certificate to travel with or move your animal to another country is a very tedious, time- consuming, time- sensitive, complicated process, the rules and requirements of which change frequently and vary greatly from country to country.

For these reasons, Cameron Veterinary Clinic will no longer be able to take on the process of generating international health certificates on our own. We are happy to work with clients and Pet Relocation Services. They will research the requirements, inform you of what needs to be done and when, generate the necessary paperwork and use our USDA APHIS Veterinary Accreditation credentials to process the paperwork through the USDA APHIS Endorsement Office for official endorsement needed for travel. Pet Relocation may be contacted at 512-362-6100 or on the web at www.petrelocation.com.